Friday, November 25, 2011

Make Your Long Distance Relationship Work

Long distance relationships (LDR) work because of the time and effort put into them. With these two elements coupled with a healthy dose of commitment, you can make your relationship work too! Take a look at 7 tips to make your long distance relationships work:

Tip 1 - There is no excuse for not keeping in touch. Contact with your sweetie can provide reassurance that your LDR is intact. Pretend you're in Kalamazoo and your girlfriend is in Wichita. When you first hooked up you talked to each other all the time. You both knew what each others day-to-day life was like. Now it's two months later and you haven't heard from her in a week; your calls are going straight to voicemail. What's going on? Is she hurt, does she still like you, has she met someone new? The unknown is a powerful beast that can severely damage a relationship, so do what you must to keep in touch.

Tip 2 - Have long distance relationship, will travel. Visit your LDR love as much as reasonably possible. Scheduling time to spend together is another way to reinforce your commitment to the relationship. Set a goal to try to make it happen about every 6 weeks. The key is that you're both willing and wanting to make the sacrifice of time and money to see each other. It makes a bold statement about how important the relationship is...and it gives both of you something to look forward to!

Tip 3 - You don't have to be there to get there! Who says you have to be in the same room to make the lovin' happen? Use this time to be creative with your intimacy. Web cams, cell phones, the Internet, and the like can all be handy tools to create some really exciting intimate moments with your LDR lover. *Disclaimer: Remember to BE WISE AND BE CAREFUL! What happens on the net, stays on the net...forever.

Tip 4 - Romantic moments can be simple and sweet. Your distance beau has a birthday coming up. Unfortunately you can't be there to celebrate with him but you still want to do something sweet. Find a steakhouse in his town that and arrange to have the entire meal ordered and paid for when he arrives. After a long day at work and weeks of missing you, this simple gesture might be just what he needs lift his spirits.

Tip 5 - Know where you stand. Do you know where you stand in your long distance relationship? Do you refer to each other with the same romantic labels? It's especially important to know how your relationship is being defined. Definitions limit ambiguity and provide structure. Are you calling each other friends, girlfriend & boyfriend, friends with benefits? Be sure you're both on the same page about how you refer to each other and your relationship.

Tip 6 - What's the long-term plan? For people in long distance relationship who plan to eventually be together, setting a long-term goal for when the distance living will come to an end is essential. Knowing you have something and someone waiting for you at the end of a year of living apart can make the distance in the relationship a little more tolerable.

Tip 7 - Trust is key. If you don't trust that your LDR lover respects you and your commitment in your absence, think about re-evaluating the relationship. Long distance relationship partners have to be willing to trust each other completely. You have to believe that your significant other has your best interest at heart at all times. When doubt creeps in, problems arise.

Relationships are supposed to be fun. You too can make your long distance relationships work with time, effort and commitment.

Courtesy: Articlebase 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information it was a great help for me. how to impress a girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!
    Long distance relationship

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Nicole after contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara

    ReplyDelete
  4. All thanks to this great man called Dr Agbazara the great spell caster that bring back the joy in me by helping me to bring back my lover who break up with me Four months ago but now with me with the help of Dr Agbazara the great love spell caster. All thanks goes to him you can also contact him for help if you need him in times of troubles via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) you can also WhatsApp: ( +2348104102662 )



























    ReplyDelete
  5. All thanks to this great man called Dr Agbazara the great spell caster that bring back the joy in me by helping me to bring back my lover who break up with me Four months ago but now with me with the help of Dr Agbazara the great love spell caster. All thanks goes to him you can also contact him for help if you need him in times of troubles via: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) you can also WhatsApp: ( +2348104102662 )



























    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I have been married for about 8 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to noticing some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work on like before, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help to make him come back to normal. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ogala can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him about my broblem and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband change him will alay tell me ho much i and the kids main to him that he loves us so much he apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ogala . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: email: drogalad02@gmail.com and also WhatsApp +2347049668119....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic and useful blog thanks for publishing this. it's useful and informative. keep up the great.
    You can also like this blog tips for long distance marriage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you wonder how to be romantic in a long-distance relationship? Make sure you have time to talk or make them feel secure.

    ReplyDelete